I am going to keep this post short and simple. The picture above is a work in progress with another story behind it. (will post soon)
I just want to say thank you to all those who are currently following me. I started this blog about a month ago and I can’t believe that even 5 people are interested in reading what I have to say. It just goes to show me, that I should never to give up. If the person next to you doesn’t believe in you, someone out there does.
I am not one who likes to set goals for themselves because I feel that if you Want to do something good or bad, fun or boring, healthy and ambitious than you should just go for it.
With that being said I wanted to let you all in on what my continuous life goals are. I am hoping that some of them will come true this year.
* I want to continue to lose weight and become a healthier me.
* I want to have more customers visit and purchase items from my store .
* I want to grow as an artist and continue to try different mediums.
* I want to end the year of 2015 with at least 500 followers on my instagram (I want more of course but I feel 500 is more realistic)
* I want to buy a house by June this year.
* hope to be promoted at my work.
And last but Not least
* I want to buy a better tablet to do digital art.
I hope you all had a wonderful and safe new years! Thank you again for all of your support. I looked forward to reading all your guys blogs and making many more friends.